Having upgraded my iPhone 5s to an iPhone 6, I was afraid I’d lost all my files including all my list of podcasts -but, God bless the iCloud team. Everything was backed up and recoverable.
But after procrastinating for a few weeks I’ve finally come round to listing the podcasts which might be interesting to all ESL/EFL teachers and students as well.
1. KKLC ELT Podcast there are only 5 episodes available dating back to 2013 but still relevant dealing with learning styles or language and technology. http://www.kkcl.org.uk/category/podcast/
2. Masters of Tesol – Andrew Bailey introduces tough topics on language teaching – the latest episode tries to show how to teach English intonation. https://mastersoftesol.wordpress.com/category/podcast/
3. The History of English podcast an in-depth study on the origins of the English language dating back to when everybody spoke Latin – http://historyofenglishpodcast.com/
4. Grammar Girl Quick and Dirty Tips for Better Writing- always useful tips to help students http://www.quickanddirtytips.com/grammar-girl
5. TEFLology – three self-appointed Teflologists discussing TEFL – discussing all TEFL issues and news plus interviews on different TEFL themes. http://teflology.libsyn.com/
6. Edgycation – two funny teachers discussing all things ESL/EFL – unfortunately the series ended in 2013 – but most of the topics discussed are still relevant today. http://edgycation.org/
7. ESL Teacher Talk – great podcast series for ESL teachers – ended in 2010 but still great talk and input on all things ESL. http://www.eslteachertalk.com/
There you have it… hours of great teacher training material within your reach.
Hope you enjoy these podcasts. Although some are no longer produced they are not gone.
Ok, I confess. I just wanted to share with you guys that I’ve got a brand new iPhone 6 as a wedding anniversary gift from my Sweeheart – woohoo – but these podcasts are quite useful and will provide you with many hours of information and education.